[clarissa] Melissa in Law & Order

brian gaia brian.gaia at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 16:27:25 UTC 2007

I havent seen this yet here, so I thought I'd post it. According to this
article, Melissa wll be appearing in Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

 ~ brian
"Always follow your heart, you may not end up where you were headed,
   but you will always end up where you were meant to be."

"Just close your eyes, and keep your mind wide open."
  -- Leslie Burke (Annasophia Robb), Bridge to Terabithia