[clarissa] Where is Mel's official myspace ?

Husky cbminfo at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 23 16:48:17 UTC 2007

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=23390461

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/wenn/20071222/ten-hart-can-t-wait-to-give-birth-c60bd6d.html
the article above 'Mel can't wait to give birth' to #2, mentions

>Writing on her MySpace page, she says, "The new babe is kicking like a maniac and may
>actually be more active than Mason was (if that's possible)."

the link at the very top was the link I came up with in a search for her name
at myspace. FWIW:  it has a video with her and Mason in it about a video course
of nature is making.
I don't think it's Mel's. It has 1 comment on the video. Mason's a head banger,
& Mel's still a smoochy mom.
It's got more CON than Mel in it. But Mel makes her appearance with a bag of
groceries in a red&gray cross striped dress that just emphasizes how wide she
is now.

It's a behind the scenes of the video. Mel produces it. Makes no sense to me.

Where is Mel's official myspace ?