[clarissa] most popular

Husky cbminfo at bellsouth.net
Mon Sep 3 23:56:56 UTC 2007

I'll admit, I haven't searched youtube for every celebrity name. But I have
searched for those I think are popular, Amanda Bynes, Allison Munn, Jenny
Garth, etc..
I just did Mel, and I see a more indicator past the 10 pages. It looks like
someone[s] has posted every episode and interview Mel ever made. Even found
some weird commercials other than the rubber Ducky nude one.

I don't believe there's any other celebrity better represented on youtube.
Might be why they're finally cutting loose with Mel on DVD. Trouble is most of
the youtube stuff is better than the DVD's.