[clarissa] personal attacks; the hammer comes down ;-)

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Sat Jan 5 07:30:11 UTC 2008

Boogaloo said:

> [...]

Then Freeballer said:

> [...]

And that's the end of that exchange, I hope.

Now obviously, personal attacks are a no-no on this list, but since I've
been known to partake (on the TCP.com list) on at least one occasion,
I've limited my response as list owner to simply moderating posts from
the two parties.

I "approved" Freeballer's reply in the interest of fairness, but I hope
not to see any more posts about this matter from either gentleman...

Since this is the first time I've had to take administrative action as
list owner, I figured it would be a good idea to let other list members
know what I've done.

Okay, back to your lives....

 - dcljr