[clarissa] Comprehensive Google Alerts?

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Thu Apr 9 22:43:46 UTC 2009

Wondering what people think of going with "Comprehensive" alerts,
meaning News, Web, and Blog alerts, rather than just News.  Here's what
came in today, for example.

(Hmm... let's see how the Unicode characters come out on the list...)

 - dcljr

- - -

=== Google Blogs Alert for: "Clarissa Explains It All" ===

logique: I wish Clarissa Explains It All DVDs had
By Soma
I wish Clarissa Explains It All DVDs had been around during high school. I
imagine they would have helped to keep me grounded. Clarissa Darling is the
best role model a gal can have. I'm glad, though, that she was around
during my ...
<http://logique.livejournal.com/126339.html>
_blank
<http://logique.livejournal.com/>

=== Google Blogs Alert for: "Melissa Joan Hart" ===

By ryder308088
The surprising movie,Drive Me Crazy, featuring Melissa Joan Hart is darned
most delightful, with a supporting cast of awesome stars, take pleasure in
Adrian Grenier , will certainly be worth while to go-ahead and see.
fabulous ...
<http://shatteringwindows.com/speakchristian/ryder308088/2009/04/08/download-drive-me-crazy/>
Maras Blog
<http://shatteringwindows.com/speakchristian/ryder308088/>

mjhart_fans: disney, sailormoon, charmed, twilight, h
By secret_vision
LJ Labs. LJ Dashboard · LJ Aqua · More... Change language: English,
English (UK), Deutsch, Dansk, español, Français, Italiano,
Русский, Українська, Беларуская, 日本語,
Português, Esperanto, עברית, Nederlands, Magyar, Gaeilge, íslenska
<http://mjhart_fans.livejournal.com/5019.html>
Melissa Joan Hart Community -...
<http://mjhart_fans.livejournal.com/>

Hunter Prey Releases a Glimpse of the Future: News, Movie Trailer ...
By Michael Ross Allen
(1), maud myler (1), max brooks (1), max kasch (1), max landis (1), max
payne (1), max theriot (1), meat (1), meisha johnson (1), mel gibson (1),
melissa joan hart (1), memmi (1), mercy (1), method man (1), michael
boughen (1) ...
<http://www.28dayslateranalysis.com/2009/04/hunter-prey-releases-glimpse-of-future.html>
28 Days Later: An Analysis
<http://www.28dayslateranalysis.com/>

=== Google Blogs Alert for: "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" ===

Do a Little Walking and Help Save Some Babies: Baby Daily Buzz ...
Some celebrities—Nancy O′Dell (Access Hollywood), Julie Bowen (Boston
Legal), Melissa Joan Hart (Sabrina the Teenage Witch), Garcelle
Beauvais-Nilon (Eyes), Diane Farr (Numb3rs), Kellie Martin (ER, Mystery
Woman), Jenny Garth (90210), ...
<http://www.cafemom.com/dailybuzz/baby/4257/Do_a_Little_Walking_and_Help_Save_Some_Babies>
CafeMom Daily Buzz: Baby
<http://www.cafemom.com/dailybuzz/baby>