[clarissa] Comprehensive Google Alerts?

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Thu Apr 9 23:10:54 UTC 2009

> Did anyone have a problem seeing that message?  I see that it was
> base64-encoded because of the Unicode character encoding.  I didn't even
> know Mailman would do base64-encoding on list messages.

Got it fine here. As for whether comprehensive alerts would be better, I
think I'd probably prefer the "News-only" reports - a lot of the blog
stuff is probably not really "news". if there's anything particularly
interesting that somebody stumbles across, they can of course forward it
to the list.

Cheers,

--
Owen Rudge