[clarissa] people magazine

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Sat May 30 22:59:37 UTC 2009

its kinda funny, I didn't even notice the cover at walmart yesterday
but a friend pointed out. If this is old news just forget my posting
article how she lost weight but a really good shot of her in swimsuit
on cover.. I guess maybee baby weight but its not unusual
for women to add a few. The article on the link says people were
complaining, dunno what was said but its quite stupid to
obsess over that sort of stuff

Anyways,
here's link:

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/05/27/melissa-joan-hart-bikini-people-cover/

Geo
--
========
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how are you gonna guarantee my safety..