[clarissa] Melissa & Joey Season One on DVD

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Wed Mar 23 13:43:31 UTC 2011

Shout! Factory, the good folks whom I've been asking people to lobby to
release (the rest of) CEIA on DVD, are releasing 'Melissa & Joey: Season
One' on DVD on May 24, 2011 (currently $19.98 + S/H*):

   http://www.shoutfactorystore.com/prod.aspx?pfid=5257394

Or, at Amazon (currently 26.99 + qualifies for Super Saver Shipping):

   http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Joey-Season-One-Part/dp/B003R4ZMSQ

You have been warned. ;-)

  - dcljr

* Shout!Factory's shopping cart system showed a price of $24.97 - $4.99
"Savings" (presumably because it was a pre-order -- regular price might
be $24.97 + S/H after May 24th).  Shipping and Handling for me was
$4.49.  Your Mileage May Vary (depending on where you live).

P.S. - The "TV From The '90s" discussion forum, where interested parties
can lobby for Shout! Factory to "take over" the release of CEIA on DVD:
<http://www.shoutfactory.com/community/26/forum.aspx>