[clarissa] and baby makes five

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Wed Apr 18 08:06:34 UTC 2012

MJH is pregnant again!  The photographic evidence:

   http://melissajoanhart.ning.com/profiles/blogs/its-official

Oh, and see also the 6 Google Alerts below...

  - dcljr

- - -

Report: Melissa Joan Hart Expecting Baby No. 3
Celebrity Baby Scoop
The actress, who turns 36 on Wednesday, will be adding to their brood.
"She's pregnant, again," a source on the set of Melissa's TV show,
Melissa & Joey, tells Life & Style. "It's baby no. 3 for Melissa!" And
the source says she's thrilled: ...
<http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/04/17/report-melissa-joan-hart-expecting-baby-no-3>

Melissa Joan Hart pregnant with baby number 3
San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
The former "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" star, who turns 36 on Wednesday,
recently told Life & Style magazine she and husband Mark Wilkerson were
interested in adopting a child – but it appears they're going the
natural route first.
<http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/2012/04/17/melissa-joan-hart-pregnant-with-baby-number-3/>

Melissa Joan Hart Is Pregnant With Her Third Child
Hollywood Life
Melissa Joan Hart is adding to her family! The 36-year-old actress has
been married to musician Mark Wilkerson, 35, since July 2003. They have
two sons together, 6-year-old Braydon Wilkerson and 4-year-old Mason
Wilkerson. "She's pregnant, again," a ...
<http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2012/04/17/melissa-joan-hart-pregnant/>

Melissa Joan Hart pregnant?
Belfast Telegraph
Melissa, who turns 35 tomorrow, has been married to Mark for nearly nine
years. It was recently reported that Sabrina, The Teenage Witch is set
to be turned into a live action movie but no reports yet on who will be
in the starring role. Melissa Joan Hart.
<http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/news/melissa-joan-hart-pregnant-16146215.html>

Sabrina the Teenage Witch...I Mean Melissa Joan Hart is Expecting Baby #3!
Babble (blog)
It is hard for me not to think of Melissa Joan Hart as Sabrina the
Teenage Witch. She's not really named Sabrina, she is no longer a
teenager and to the best of my knowledge, she is not a witch. What she
is? A actress that seamlessly made the ...
<http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2012/04/17/sabrina-the-teenage-witch-i-mean-melissa-joan-hart-is-expecting-baby-3/>

Melissa Joan Hart Reportedly Pregnant With Third Child
Wetpaint
Things are looking magical for former teenage witch and current Melissa
& Joey star Melissa Joan Hart. The actress and her musician husband,
Mark Wilkerson, are expecting their third child! An insider confirmed
Melissa's pregnancy to Life & Style and ...
<http://www.wetpaint.com/network/articles/melissa-joan-hart-reportedly-pregnant-with-third-child>

- - -