[clarissa] CEIA creator Mitchell Kriegman to write a Clarissa novel

Ryan White rmwhite11 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 16:23:17 UTC 2013

Thanks for sharing this link, Donald. It's a good interview.

It's really telling that CEIA was ahead of its time with the fourth wall.
Mitchell points out a couple examples of recent successes, and it's hard to
believe CEIA was doing this twenty years ago. Strange to even type that out
and read it back... twenty years is a long time.

I'm looking forward to the book; I never really had closure with Clarissa
as a character. The show ended while still hugely popular, the CN pilot was
badly managed, and we were all routing for her. STTW took some of the sting
away, but the Darlings were left hanging.