[clarissa] wts / selling sabrina comics

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 19:17:19 UTC 2014

I'm making space, so I'm selling my old Archie series Sabrina: The Teenage
Witch (1996, 1997-1999, 2000-) comics. The ones that have the photo of
Melissa on the covers.. I have the first collector #1, and an almost
complete series #1.. 1-32 (missing issue# 8) and issues #1-8 of volume 2..

If there are any MJH fans who would like to buy them before I list them on
ebay, get in contact with me and make me an offer.
Buyer would have to pay for shipping, but I can take the cardboard backing
to make them lighter..

I'm not sure if this is a faux pas, selling things on this mailing list,
but it'll be my first, last post about them.

freeballer [at] gmail [period] com

Geoff