[clarissa] MJH on TV (repeat)

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Mon Apr 6 07:44:42 UTC 2015

The Late Night TV Page <http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html> is
saying that Melissa's 'The Real' appearance from 23 Jan 2015 is set to
be repeated this Wed, 8 Apr 2015.  I'll repeat what I said about the
show back in Jan:

Since it's syndicated, full episodes are not available online, although
they do repeat a matter of hours later on the cable channel BET (e.g.,
repeats of Fri episodes air overnight Fri night / Sat morning).

Brief clips (only) are available for past episodes, going back several
nmonths, at the official website (thereal.com) and on YouTube (user
TheRealDaytime).

  - dcljr