[clarissa] CEIA Episodes on Tonight 10 PM & 10:30 PM EDT

Adam Lieberman adamlny at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 8 00:31:34 UTC 2015

     According to my cable box's electronic program guide and to http://tvschedule.zap2it.com/ , Teen Nick will be showing episodes of Clarissa Explains It All tonight at 10 & 10:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time, and again at 2 & 2:30 AM. Note that I believe there is only one feed for Teen Nick, meaning you will have to adjust the time according to what time zone you're in, because it's in all covered time zones at once.
     First, at 10 PM EDT, is "Clarissa's Revenge" (originally given  the title "Revenge"), the first episode of the first season, which Zap2It says first aired March 1, 1991. Also on at 2 AM (Thursday, October 8 EDT--really the same night). Next is "School Picture," listed as the sixth episode of the first season, but maybe the second episode to be produced (I'm looking at some old printouts I have from the early days of the clarissa mailing list, but I may find more info later), at 10:30 PM EDT and 2:30 AM. This Zap2It says first aired April 27, 1991.
     Looking at Teen Nick's The Splat on Monday night, I found that as it got later, the programs' start times drifted further off from their scheduled times, getting increasingly past the time scheduled. I don't know if they correct this by 2 AM, or if it will be late.

        -Adam Lieberman
         adamlny at earthlink.net