[clarissa] MJH news

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Thu Mar 3 20:40:05 UTC 2016

Google News Alerts...

Some recognition of CEIA's 25th anniversary:

- - -

Celebrate Clarissa Explains It All's 25th Anniversary with 15 Things
You Might Want Explained ...
<http://www.people.com/article/clarissa-explains-it-all-turns-25>
People Magazine
Clarissa Explains It All premiered in March 1991, meaning that this
month it celebrates its 25th anniversary. Yep, if Clarissa Darling
were around today ...

- - -

Melissa is under new management:

- - -

Melissa Joan Hart Signs With APA (Exclusive)
<http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/melissa-joan-hart-signs-apa-869314>
Hollywood Reporter
Melissa Joan Hart has signed with APA, The Hollywood Reporter has
exclusively learned. She was previously at Paradigm. The actress and
producer ...

- - -

Speculation about a STTW "reboot":

- - -

Melissa Joan Hart Teases 'Sabrina, The Teenage Witch' Reboot
<http://www.inquisitr.com/2823319/melissa-joan-hart-teases-sabrina-the-teenage-witch-reboot/>
The Inquisitr
Melissa Joan Hart is teasing that a reboot of the classic 1990's comedy
Sabrina, the Teenage Witch may be in the works sooner rather than
later.

- - -

And there's a trailer out for Melissa's new movie (opening Apr 1st):

- - -

Deadline
'God's Not Dead 2' Trailer: Melissa Joan Hart Vs. Zealous Civil
Liberties Group
<http://deadline.com/2016/03/gods-not-dead-2-trailer-released-1201711616/>
Deadline
Here's the new trailer for God's Not Dead 2, starring Melissa Joan Hart
as a Christian teacher who is forced before a judge for answering a
question ...

- - -

The 2nd (and 4th) source(s) above also mentions her (yet-to-find-a-home)
reality show, 'Sweet Harts', "about her family's attempt to open a
dessert shop".  This is old news, but I'm not sure I ever posted about
it here.

  - dcljr