[clarissa] MJH on... line

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Thu Jun 27 08:26:41 UTC 2019

Melissa was recently "interviewed" by Tig Notaro (for about 7 minutes)
on the Funny or Die show 'Under a Rock with Tig Notaro'.

The premise of the show is that Tig is not up on pop/celebrity culture
and begins each interview not knowing anything about the guest (Melissa
admitted she didn't know Tig, either).  She tries to figure out who the
guest is and what they're known for by the end of the segment.  Kind of
a one-woman 'What's My Line?'.

I'm sure it's on FunnyOrDie.com, but I saw it on their YouTube channel:

   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-hECKOcuGU

  - dcljr