[clarissa] STTW/MJH in the news

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Tue Apr 27 23:06:26 UTC 2021

Google Alerts points me to...

- - -

She never returned a VHS copy of 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch,' DA's
office said. 20 years later, she ...
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/04/26/carol-mcbride-davis-sabrina-vhs/>
Washington Post
Not returning a VHS copy of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch," the '90s sitcom
staring Melissa Joan Hart, after renting it from a Norman, Okla., video
store ...

Slog AM: The Oscars, COVID Surges, and Elon Musk Hosting SNL
<https://www.thestranger.com/slog/2021/04/26/56980691/slog-am-the-oscars-covid-surges-and-elon-musk-hosting-snl>
TheStranger.com
Unrelated: This weekend I stumbled across some photos I took of a
Christmas party that Melissa Joan Hart was at. She was nice. I found
photos!

- - -

There's also this NYT article:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/25/us/caron-scarborough-davis-vhs-return-warrant.html

As I think I've mentioned before, I'm no longer posting most of the MJH
"news items" that Google alerts me about.  Sorry, but that's just the
way it is, nowadays....

  - dcljr