[clarissa] ET Canada

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 09:29:39 UTC 2007

today I happen to be up @ 5 in morning and say a clip of mjh and
soleil on entertainment tonight canada. I didn't get a chance to
record it or nothing... But in case nobody saw it soleil and melissa
are both 27 weeks pregnant with their second child and due dates are
only a few days apart. Melissa said she has cravings for ice cream,
soleil with waffles, pancakes. Lol, both are pretty huge right now. It
may be continued tomorrow, which I assume is 28th, as they said there
would be a segment about famous parents.

Freeballer
--
========
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how are you gonna guarantee my safety..