[clarissa] Flash: Hart confirmed "almost pretty" by obscure web-based critic

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Thu Jun 7 01:50:27 UTC 2007

Surprisingly dickish Roger Holland of PopMatters.com says of the 'STTW:
The First Season' DVD:

  If you're in the mood for a four-disc box set for a teenage girl,
  you'd do better [in contrast to a previously reviewed title] to invest
  in 'Sabrina The Teenage Witch - The First Season' (Rating: 7). I'd
  thought 'Sabrina' was a spin-off from the marvelous 'Bewitched', she's
  based on a comic that predates 'Bewitched'. While 'Sabrina The Teenage
  Witch' lacks the timeless charm of my favourite domestic magic show,
  it's actually far better than I'd expected, based on my unremitting
  loathing for the stupid fake cat Salem. The writing is clever, the
  cast members hold their own, and Jenna Leigh Green is an absolute joy
  as the series' Plastic Heather. Fans of the almost pretty Melissa Joan
  Hart will be happy to hear that the second season of 'Sabrina' will be
  coming out this summer. I, however, am hoping to see Green in
  'Wicked'.

<http://www.popmatters.com/pm/features/article/34058/kids-dvds-june-2007/>

 - dcljr