[clarissa] MJH in Animal Planet special?

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Mon Jun 25 05:31:47 UTC 2007

I just said:

> So I guess that means she appears in it.  Not sure if she was
> interviewed or just appears in clips from STTW.

Ah, here's some more info:

  Television is going to the dogs tonight

  By KRISTEN COPPOCK
  Burlington County Times

  Animal Planet is celebrating canine heroes, as well as other famous
  pets, during a two-hour episode of "Animal Icons" that looks at
  primetime pets. Starting at 8 on the cable network, the special
  features notable animals of all kinds, including Brian the animated
  talking dog on "Family Guy," as well as beloved pets from "The
  Munsters," "My Friend Flicka" and "Miami Vice."

  The show also includes interviews with actors who have worked with
  animals, such as Susan Olsen, Clint Howard, Melissa Joan Hart and
  Kelsey Grammar.

<http://www.phillyburbs.com/pb-dyn/news/82-06212007-1366655.html>

 - dcljr