[clarissa] Sorry everybody for that.... to: bugaloo

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 17:28:33 UTC 2008

1) I never hid after our transaction for one, I've been here all time.
2) Frankly I don't recall the exact nature of the transaction, nor do I
have the emails to fall back on. But that being said, I
     have never riped anybody off. If memory serves me there was no
money involved. You wanted some canadian content
    that Melissa was in (like much snowjob) to add to your site, and
those tapes were sent. If they were not received you
    should have mailed me right away so I could have filed a report with
canadapost.
3) This is so not the time, place for this and doesn't show good
restraint to put this on the list. So I apologize this had to be
    in everybody's inbox today. If you still have a problem with me;
take it off the list! freeballer / at / gmail / dot / com

P.S.
Thank you donald, that's what I figured happened to ciea but I knew
you'd probably know.
I hope they get off their as* and get it released.