[clarissa] Christmas Snow on DVD!

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Fri Jan 11 19:45:56 UTC 2008

Holy crap!  Melissa's 1986 TV movie, 'Christmas Snow', is on DVD!  Why
didn't I know about this?

It's available in a "3-pack" with along two Meredith Baxter TV movies,
'A Christmas Visitor' (2002) and 'Angel in the Family' (2004):

  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000W5GST0

And that's the item I noticed today in my MJH-on-DVD Amazon-search "live
bookmark"...

But the 'Christmas Snow' DVD alone is also listed at:

  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0007CEXRM

This hadn't shown up in my bookmark because the listing doesn't have her
full name associated with it... yet (I've already submitted additional
product information to Amazon.com to remedy that).

Note that this was only an hour-long special, with commercials, so the
actual movie only runs 48 min.  But Melissa was soooo cute at that age
(9 or 10), that it's worth the $6.99 price, IMO.  (Katherine Helmond and
Sid Caesar also star.)

BTW, there are other, cheaper new and used copies of the DVD available
from "Amazon Marketplace" sellers.

Also note that the disc is part of their "4-for-3 promotion", so it
might even be free if you can find 3 other items you're interested in
for around $6-10 each.  In fact, one of the other 4-for-3 eligible items
is the 'Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker' animated movie that Melissa
provided a voice for:

  http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005Y71K

I believe some other Melissa-related DVDs are part of the current
4-for-3 promotion, if you look around....

 - dcljr