[clarissa] Melissa gives birth to second baby boy

Owen Rudge owen at owenrudge.net
Thu Mar 13 16:14:39 UTC 2008

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Entertainment/2008/03/13/melissa_joan_hart_gives_birth_to_baby_boy/9690/

 LOS ANGELES, March 13 (UPI) -- Melissa Joan Hart, who starred in the TV
series "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch," has given birth to a baby boy in Los
Angeles, a published report said.

Braydon Hart Wilkerson is the second child for Hart and her husband Mark
Wilkerson, who is a member of the band Course of Nature, People.com said.

The couple, who married in 2003, also has another son, 2-year-old Mason.

Braydon was born at about 3 p.m. Wednesday.

"This has been a long but exciting pregnancy and we along with Mason are
excited to add to the Wilkerson clan," Hart told People.com.

"Melissa and I are the proudest parents ever and this is the best thing that
has happened to us this year," Wilkerson added.

--
Owen Rudge
http://www.owenrudge.net/