[clarissa] MJH News

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Thu Aug 13 20:19:32 UTC 2009

Just one of the many MJH news items piling up in my inbox(es)...

- - -

HART QUITS HOLLYWOOD TO NURSE MUM BACK TO HEALTH
Contactmusic.com - Ilkley,England,UK
The former Sabrina, the Teenage Witch star's mother, Paula, underwent an
intense eight-hour surgery on a brain tumour in June (09), and now Hart
has put her ...
<http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/hart-quits-hollywood-to-nurse-mum-back-to-health_1112734>

- - -

Sorry I haven't gotten back to setting up a mechanism to deliver these
directly to the list.  But I guess by now anyone who can't live without
their MJH news fix have probably set up their own news feeds for
themselves elsewhere (the above item delivered by Google News Alert).

 - dcljr