[clarissa] Clarissa Digest, Vol 18, Issue 3

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 20:31:29 UTC 2009

well, dead list or dead me.. whichever comes first. At least though we
found a new home after our last list stopped, but its hard to get
info.. She's been busy with rl and kids I'm sure. But I guess there's
some stuff in production or just finishing this year according to
imdb. So thats good, i'm hoping for a regular tv spot at some point..
Maybee might see her again like larissa on the (ohhh so bad) show with
rebecca romijn (another show we need more than season 1 for is secret
world of alex mack). I'd say the alerts are best solution for that,
your right there should be an alert for anything. I'll go onto shout
factory and ask around for it, couldn't hurt. Thanks for the link, I
laughed seeing things like jem and the holograms or my two dads
requested

Btw, on subject of news or new happenings. Does anybody know the
release date of nine dead? all info I see says "comming 2009"
I'll prob see it, kinda wondering what it'll be like and see mjh and
emily again after all these years. Last thing I saw melissa in was
robot chicken

--
========
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how are you gonna guarantee my safety..