[clarissa] MJH pics from Sep 2008

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Fri May 8 15:39:02 UTC 2009

*looks to his surprise at the new pic of melissa. Fumbles in his
pocket for the keys to the old desk drawer, he twists the key but it
doesn't open. it takes several kicks later it opens up. He sorts
through stacks of old information and finds a folder lableled "MJCH",
he reaches for it and blows the dust off of it, filing some new
pictures in the front of it...*

HAHA thanks donald, I don't get to see that many pics of her nowadays.
She looks pretty good after the kid and that sorta thing,... But I'd
always prefer her hair lighterc color like before..

--
========
Bill Gates can't guarantee Windows, how are you gonna guarantee my safety..