[clarissa] Twitition to release all seasons of CEIA on DVD

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Wed May 26 23:33:07 UTC 2010

Apparently there's a "Twitition" (Twitter-based petition) to release all
seasons of 'Clarissa Explains It All' on DVD -- and a related Facebook
page.  You have to be registered with the respective sites to really get
anything out of this...

- - -

A message from CatGirlVC to all members of Clarissa Explains It All on
Melissa Joan Hart!

Please sign the twitition to Release all seasons of Clarissa Explains It
All http://twitition.com/di8pw and join the Facebook page
http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Release-all-seasons-of-Clarissa-Explains-It-All/118704594816503

Thanks!

Visit Clarissa Explains It All at:
http://melissajoanhart.ning.com/groups/group/show?id=4009498%3AGroup%3A150&xg_source=msg_mes_group

- - -

Full disclosure: I'm the (nominal) admin of the CEIA group at Melissa's
NING website linked to above, but I don't have anything to do with this
petition.  FYI.

  - dcljr