[clarissa] clarissa will air on TeenNick - according to times

Geoffrey Lane freeballer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 00:12:19 UTC 2011

Nostalgia Marches On: '90s Kid Classics Return to TeenNick

Read more:
http://tunedin.blogs.time.com/2011/03/10/nostalgia-marches-on-90s-kid-classics-return-to-teennick/#ixzz1GFFu2fYN

Twentysomethings: welcome to old age! TeenNick—Nickelodeon's teen
channel, formerly The N—is planning to bring back a block of Nickelodeon
kids' shows from the 1990s in a late-night block, aimed at the original
fans who are now college-aged, or older. Much older—like me, because I
went through a period of obsessive fanhood for the surreal,
indie-rock-laced The Adventures of Pete and Pete when I was in my
twenties. Um, last week.

Among the other faves returning, reports EW, are All That, Clarissa
Explains it All, Rugrats, Kenan & Kel and The Amanda Show. Any others
you long to see return? Share your suggestions, and complaints about
what young people call "music" today, in the comments.

would be nice if this starts some demand for CEIA s2... or at least some
decent torrents show up online (for us Canucks with no nick/teenick)