[clarissa] Spend an evening with the cast and crew of Melissa & Joey!

Ryan White rmwhite11 at gmail.com
Wed May 18 12:55:38 UTC 2011

This list has been around for almost 20 years (when do we hit that milestone?). If I met Mel today I'd probably chat about parenting instead of giving her a copy 44 Shadow Lane, a poem I wrote back in '94 and was brave enough to exhibit in a college poetry class.

How would you guys handle meeting Mel today?