[clarissa] MJH "news"

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Fri Sep 2 22:18:11 UTC 2011

There are many things turned up by my "Melissa Joan Hart" Google News
alert that I just don't check out at all... but this one I happened to
read, and it's pretty funny.

Some choice quotes:

* "Someone should do an article on the most boring people in Hollywood
and then you’d find us." - MJH on herself and other former child stars
who have "made it through" to have normal adult lives

* "[I]f I just had a DUI or a drug bust or acted erratically on an
airplane, the next thing you know, Paramount is knocking on my door and
I have a five-picture deal." - MJH on what "celebrity is based on" nowadays

  - dcljr

- - -

Melissa Joan Hart Thinks Chaz Bono Being a Transgender 'DWTS ...
OK! Magazine
Former Dancing With the Stars contestant Melissa Joan Hart is sharing
her opinion on the controversy surrounding transgender contestant Chaz
Bono — there is ...
<http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/09/melissa-joan-hart-thinks-chaz-bono-being-a-transgender-dwts-contestant-isnt-relevant/>

- - -