[clarissa] MJH baby "news" (or not)

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Thu Jul 26 23:22:57 UTC 2012

MJH "news" items...

  - dcljr

= = =

Melissa Joan Hart doesn't want to know baby's sex until birth
San Francisco Chronicle (blog)
Actress Melissa Joan Hart is determined not to know the sex of her third
child until he or she is born. The heavily pregnant star admits
curiosity got the better of her the first time she got pregnant, and
a doctor let slip the sex the second time around, but this time ...
<http://blog.sfgate.com/dailydish/2012/07/26/melissa-joan-hart-doesnt-want-to-know-babys-sex-until-birth/>

Melissa Joan Hart: 'I won't do Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars'
Digital Spy
Melissa Joan Hart has suggested that she will not be competing on
Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars. The Melissa & Joey actress was
paired with Mark Ballas for Dancing with the Stars's ninth season, but
the duo were eliminated in week six. Hart admitted that ...
<http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s92/dancingwiththestars/news/a395534/melissa-joan-hart-i-wont-do-dancing-with-the-stars-all-stars.html>

Melissa Joan Hart Keeping Baby's Gender A "Mystery"
Celebrity Baby Scoop
With baby #3 on the way, is Melissa Joan Hart thinking blue again? Or
pink? It seems your guess is as good as hers – during an appearance on
The Talk this week the expectant mom explained why she has no interest
in finding out the baby's gender. “I don't ...
<http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/07/25/melissa-joan-hart-on-keeping-babys-gender-a-mystery>

Pregnant Melissa Joan Hart is Having A ...
Entertainment Tonight News
Although Melissa Joan Hart doesn't want to know the gender of her baby
before the birth, the ladies of CBS' The Talk may have ruined the
surprise for her. RELATED: Melissa Joan Hart Confirms Pregnancy. If
old wives' tales hold any credence, the mother of ...
<http://www.etonline.com/news/123652_The_Talk_Guesses_Sex_of_Melissa_Joan_Hart_Baby/>

'Dancing With the Stars: All-Stars': Premiere date announced, cast
rumor roundup
Zap2it.com (blog)
Melissa Joan Hart (Season 9), pregnant with her third child, is
definitely not competing for the disco-ball trophy. "I didn't have the
best time on that show," the 36-year-old actress told Access
Hollywood. Nor is George Clooney's girlfriend Stacy Keibler (Season ...
<http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2012/07/dancing-with-the-stars-all-stars-premiere-date-announced-cast-rumor-roundup.html>