[clarissa] MJH News

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Thu Jun 21 08:54:17 UTC 2012

Two (lightly edited) Google News alerts about Melissa planning to
publish a memoir, 'Melissa Explains It All: Tales from My Abnormally
Normal Life'.  (I get it...)

(Note: This will surely be followed by dozens of similar reports, so I'm
not going to bother posting (or even reading, most likely) any more of
them -- unless the snippets contain sufficiently interesting information.)

  - dcljr

- - -

Melissa Joan Hart Signs to Write Memoir (Exclusive)
Hollywood Reporter
St. Martin's Press announced today that it struck a deal with Melissa
Joan Hart to publish her memoir Melissa Explains It All: Tales from My
Abnormally Normal Life ...
<http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/melissa-joan-hart-memoir-explains-it-all-339329>

Melissa Joan Hart To Explain It All In Upcoming Memoir
International Business Times
By IBTimes Staff Reporter: Melissa Joan Hart has inked a book deal for
her upcoming memoir, which is aptly named ...
<http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/354501/20120620/melissa-joan-hart-book-clarissa-explains-joey.htm>