[clarissa] MJH hits runway... but just to auction off theatre tickets

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Sat Mar 17 23:48:03 UTC 2012

Google News pointed me to:

   All the right moves: Staples cheerleaders in 'Vogue' spotlight
   Westport-News
   And conjuring up the sorcery of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch,"
   award-winning actress Melissa Joan Hart magically appeared on
   the runway, surprising the...

<http://www.westport-news.com/news/article/All-the-right-moves-Staples-cheerleaders-in-3414693.php>

Melissa's picture is the 5th of 8.

I'd link directly to the version of the URL that puts her picture at the
top, but it (almost) locked up my browser every time I tried to open it.
  (Just going to the above URL and hitting "next" to get to her picture
seems to work fine, but clicking directly on her picture to get to it
faster makes FF10 similarly non-responsive.)

  - dcljr