[clarissa] great with child

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Mon Sep 10 18:30:54 UTC 2012

New pic:

Melissa Joan Hart: Bowling Baby Bump
Celebrity Baby Scoop
Expectant mama Melissa Joan Hart shared an updated photo of her
burgeoning baby bump via Instagram Friday. “Me and my 3 balls!
<http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/09/07/melissa-joan-hart-bowling-baby-bump>

Melissa Joan Hart Shows Off Her Baby Bump
Nickutopia
Melissa Joan Hart went bowling with her husband to celebrate his
birthday and she snapped a photo for her fans to show off her growing
baby bump!
<http://www.nickutopia.com/2012/09/08/melissa-joan-hart-shows-off-her-baby-bump/>

Some older stuff:

True Blood's Anna Paquin vs. Melissa Joan Hart: Battle of the Baby ...
Wetpaint
It's hard to believe that child actresses Anna Paquin and Melissa Joan
Hart are now preparing to have children of their own! In addition to
making us feel ...
<http://www.wetpaint.com/true-blood/articles/true-bloods-anna-paquin-vs-melissa-joan-hart-battle-of-the-baby-bumps-photos>

Melissa Joan Hart calls for Hurricane Isaac aid
OK! Magazine
Actress MELISSA JOAN HART has urged her fans to donate to a fund for
Hurricane Isaac victims who are still struggling to rebuild their lives
following ...
<http://www.ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/view/53444/Melissa-Joan-Hart-calls-for-Hurricane-Isaac-aid/>

Melissa Joan Hart: I'm Keeping My Baby's Name Secret!
Babble
It's no wonder that Melissa Joan Hart has decided not to reveal the
name of her third baby until after he – or she – arrives (unlike
celebs like Snooki, ...
<http://blogs.babble.com/famecrawler/2012/09/03/melissa-joan-hart-im-keeping-my-babys-name-secret/>

Melissa Joan Hart: I'm Going To Keep The Baby's Name To Myself
Celebrity Baby Scoop
Melissa & Joey star Melissa Joan Hart isn't going to make the same
mistake twice. The 36-year-old star – who is already mother to sons
Mason and Braydon and is set to welcome her third child soon with
hubby Mark Wilkerson – claims that she is going to ...
<http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2012/09/01/melissa-joan-hart-im-going-to-keep-the-babys-name-to-myself>

Melissa Joan Hart's Advice for Expectant Moms: Go See a Movie
Artistdirect.com
Sat, 01 Sep 2012 08:17:00. Melissa Joan Hart's Advice for Expectant
Moms: Go See a Movie - Can, Melissa. Jessica Simpson ...
<http://www.artistdirect.com/entertainment-news/article/melissa-joan-hart-s-advice-for-expectant-moms-go-see-a-movie/082s8Tk1cJ9nJ>

Melissa Joan Hart Is Hard At Work On Her Memoir “Melissa Explains It All ...
Nickutopia
Melissa Joan Hart is still hard at work on her memoir titled “Melissa
Explains It All: Tales From My Abnormally Normal Life.” Here's what she
revealed to her fans last night: Supposed to be working on chapter 11
of my book but distracted by twitter ...
<http://www.nickutopia.com/2012/09/01/melissa-joan-hart-is-hard-at-work-on-her-memoir-melissa-explains-it-all-tales-from-my-abnormally-normal-life/>

- - -

At this point is _anyone_ actually using this list for news about MJH?
As usual, above items are from Google News Alerts.  She's on Twitter, of
course, and Facebook (among other things)....

  - dcljr