[clarissa] MJH in play reading July 29th

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Fri Jul 5 07:32:06 UTC 2013

Google Alerts sez:

- - -

Joanna Gleason, Chris Sarandon, Brian J. Carter, Melissa Joan Hart Set
for ...
Playbill.com
The one-night-only reading will boast the talents of Tony Award winner
Joanna Gleason, Academy Award nominee Chris Sarandon,
Off-Broadway/regional theatre actor Brian J. Carter and television,
film and theatre star Melissa Joan Hart. Anne Keefe ...
<http://www.playbill.com/news/article/179736-Joanna-Gleason-Chris-Sarandon-Brian-J-Carter-Melissa-Joan-Hart-Set-for-Benefit-Reading-of-Any-Wednesday>

- - -

The reading is taking place on July 29th.  That's all I could glean from
the webpage before it made my browser crash.  >:-/

Ah, but I see this is the same event that I posted about back on
2013-03-30... so I guess you've had plenty of warning. ;-)

  - dcljr