[clarissa] drugs = publicity

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Thu Sep 26 06:16:45 UTC 2013

Lots of news alerts about this today, but since I can't get Google to
send me plain-text e-mails anymore, and their HTML e-mails don't display
the URL of each item in the text, it's become really inconvenient to
post news items like this to the list.

So... only the first news item this time, and this will most likely be
the last such "alerts-based" news post I'll be making to this mailing
list.  Sorry.

If you want to create Google alerts for yourself, go to:

   http://www.google.com/alerts

  - dcljr

- - -

Melissa Joan Hart's Shocking Tell-All Reveals Drug-Fueled Past ...
E! Online
Melissa Joan Hart is leaving no stone unturned! The former child
actress is revealing shocking details about growing up in Tinsletown
in her new tell-all titled, ...
<http://www.eonline.com/news/463023/melissa-joan-hart-s-shocking-tell-all-reveals-drug-fueled-past-and-secret-hollywood-hookups>