[clarissa] MJH on TV

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Sun Jul 5 22:51:09 UTC 2015

The Late Night Lineups page <http://www.interbridge.com/lineups.html>
reports that Melissa's May 19th appearance on 'The Meredith Vieira Show'
will be repeated on 21 Jul 2015.  The show is syndicated, so check your
local listings.

This isn't the same episode as the Jun 9th repeat of her Mar 18th
appearance that I recently posted about.  In this one Melissa is part of
the "panel" discussing issues and events of the day at the beginning of
the show.

The full episode doesn't seem to be available online, but extended clips
(possibly adding up to essentially the whole show -- I haven't checked)
are available at the show's website:

   http://meredithvieirashow.com/2015/05/19/toni-braxton-jeff-lewis/

  - dcljr