[clarissa] MJH interview (BuzzFeed)

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Fri Mar 20 03:46:30 UTC 2015

Since I haven't posted an MJH interview in a long time (since I don't
actually read most of them Google Alerts notifies me about), here's one
at BuzzFeed.com:

   http://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/melissa-explains-it-all

Has lots of annoying animated GIFs that you can't seem to stop, for some
reason.

Oh, and there are now 3 clips of her from Wed's 'The Meredith Vieira
Show' on YouTube:

   http://www.youtube.com/user/MeredithVieiraShow/videos

Or, if you prefer a playlist:

  http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLx7Rbm9c2zytuCxv_CD8AKPhcacxO4WCE

But, oddly, only 1 clip (that I could find) at the show's website:

   http://meredithvieirashow.com/2015/03/18/stay-tuned-62/

If you haven't already heard, 'Melissa & Joey' is celebrating their
100th episode, and the series will be ending in Aug.

And she hasn't seemed to age a day in the last 10 years.  BTW.

  - dcljr