[clarissa] MJH news

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Sat Sep 22 23:42:48 UTC 2018

I haven't posted any news (or anything else) here in quite a while,
because I figure everyone on this list has plenty of other ways of
finding MJH-related news, if they care to.  (And most new items
mentioning Melissa in the last few months has been only tangentially
related, being instead about the new 'Sabrina' Netflix series.)

But here's the latest from Google Alerts that is really about Melissa:

- - -

Netflix Orders Melissa Joan Hart, Sean Astin Multi-Cam to Series
Variety
<https://variety.com/2018/tv/news/netflix-orders-melissa-joan-hart-sean-astin-multi-cam-to-series-1202952430/>

"Melissa Joan Hart and Sean Astin are beloved by millions of fans around
the world, and we are delighted to bring them together as parents for
the ..."

- - -

Apparently the name of the series is 'No Good Nick'.  You can search
online for more info.

  - dcljr