[clarissa] Sorry If You Missed These

Adam Lieberman adamlny at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 13 02:53:05 UTC 2019

     There were some appearances of MJH on TV that I noted (to myself)
when they were going to be on, but didn't get around to posting
information about to this list. Since they're not about to be on now, I
can't make up for that by posting this now, but I wanted to acknowledge
that these episodes were on.

Hollywood Medium With Tyler Henry
Melissa Joan Hart, Madison Beer, Snooki Follow-up
Season 2, Episode 1
Aired Aug 10, 2016
Melissa Joan Hart turns from skeptic to believer; Madison Beer becomes
star-struck; Tyler travels to New Jersey to meet with Snooki's family.

Talk Show the Game Show
Melissa Joan Hart, Caroline Rhea, Jared Logan
Season 2, Episode 1
Aired Feb 01, 2018
TV-14
Actresses Melissa Joan Hart and Caroline Rhea have a mini "Sabrina, the
Teenage Witch" reunion; Jared Logan beats up jocks.

     Also, they used to occasionally show Clarissa Explains It All at
night on Teen Nick.

     Well, at least I've posted something to the list. People aren't
doing that much these days.

--
         -Adam Lieberman
          adamlny at earthlink.net