[clarissa] MJH news -- Melissa has gotten COVID-19 (has been vaccinated)

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Sat Aug 21 01:24:53 UTC 2021

Google Alerts notifies me:

- - -

'Sabrina' star Melissa Joan Hart finding it 'hard to breathe' as she
battles COVID - Yahoo News
<https://news.yahoo.com/sabrina-melissa-joan-hart-covid-125640783.html>
Yahoo News
Hart - who is also known for 90s show 'Clarissa Explains It All' - said
in the caption that she was not posting the video "to be political or
gain pity" but ...

- - -

She thinks one of her kids also has it (unspecified which one, but not
the youngest), but does not know whether her husband, Mark, or either of
the other kids have it.  [Her kids are Mason (15), Braydon (13), and
Tucker (8).  All have appeared in at least one TV show or TV movie
Melissa has acted in and/or directed.]

The good news is that she has been vaccinated, so her prognosis is very
likely much better than if that were not the case.  (That is my own
editorializing: she didn't say that.)

Here is her Instagram post announcing the news from her home:

<https://www.instagram.com/p/CSuyivyFZQa/>

(You have to be logged into Instagram to see the video there, but you
can watch it via the Yahoo News article linked above without needing to
be logged in.)

And here are some other news stories about this (in chronological order,
starting about 22 hours ago):

- - -

Melissa Joan Hart Contracts Breakthrough COVID, Likely After Kids
Exposed at School: 'It's Bad'
<https://people.com/health/melissa-joan-hart-contracts-breakthrough-covid-likely-from-kids-being-exposed-at-school/>
People.com

Melissa Joan Hart Reveals Breakthrough Diagnosis: "I am Vaccinated and I
Got COVID, and It's Bad"
<https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/melissa-joan-hart-reveals-breakthrough-covid-19-case-1235000375/>
The Hollywood Reporter

Melissa Joan Hart urges people to 'do better' after revealing
breakthrough Covid diagnosis
<https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/melissa-joan-hart-urges-people-do-better-after-revealing-breakthrough-n1277238>
NBC News

- - -