[clarissa] MJH on TV

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Thu Nov 29 06:53:44 UTC 2018

Melissa is starring in a holiday-themed Lifetime TV movie called 'A Very
Nutty Christmas'.  Here's some info from Google Alerts:

- - -

Melissa Joan Hart Spills on "A Very Nutty Christmas" Flick
<https://www.yahoo.com/news/melissa-joan-hart-spills-very-193400643.html>
Yahoo News
The actress opens up about her upcoming Lifetime holiday film and
reveals how she refrains from eating all the desserts on set.

- - -

I'm sure this is something I got notified about months ago and never
bothered posting about on this list. :-(

Apparently the official website for the flick is:

   http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/a-very-nutty-christmas

A regular Google search turns up the following description (probably
from the official website, which I have not visited) and airing info:

- - -

A Very Nutty Christmas
2018 film
A bakery owner has more cookie orders than she has time to fill this
holiday season, and when her boyfriend suddenly breaks up with her, any
shred of Christmas joy she had inside immediately disappears. Then, she
meets a handsome soldier who may actually be a nutcracker that has come
to life. Together, they rediscover the magic of Christmas.
Initial release: 2018
Director: Colin Theys

On TV soon