[clarissa] ABC Family picks up 'Melissa & joey' for 10 episodes this summer

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Sat Jan 30 07:12:59 UTC 2010

Melissa sez:

   WOO HOO! My pilot, Melissa and Joey, was picked up by ABC for 10
   episodes!!! They will air this summer so make sure you tune in and
   watch!!...

<http://melissajoanhart.ning.com/profiles/blog/list?user=359mt2mzy594s>

And various Google News Alerts say:

- - -

ABC Family picks up 'Melissa & Joey'
<http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i9765415345582f6e75f67056024a2087>
Hollywood Reporter
David Kendall and Bob Young wrote the project and are also executive
produing, as is Paula Hart. "Melissa & Joey," which reunites Hart and
Lawrence who ...

ABC Family taps Hart, Lawrence
<http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118014502?categoryId=14&cs=1>
Variety
The pair -- who will exec produce with David Kendall, Bob Young and
Paula Hart -- recently toplined the net's telepic "My Fake Fiance,"
which first aired in ...

ABC Family Picks Up Melissa Joan Hart, Joey Lawrence Series
<http://www.accesshollywood.com/abc-family-picks-up-melissa-joan-hart-joey-lawrence-series_article_28410>
Access Hollywood
The former "Sabrina The Teenage Witch" cutie's new show, "Melissa &
Joey" received a 10-episode pick up, ABC Family announced on Friday
night. ...

- - -

  - dcljr