[clarissa] VH1 Lists MJH as #14 on List of 100 Greatest Kid Stars

Adam Lieberman adamlny at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 14 18:31:07 UTC 2012

      I'm finally posting this.

      VH1 has been showing a five-part series with a countdown of the "100
Greatest Kid Stars." Melissa Joan Hart comes up as #14 in "Hour 5," which
is scheduled to be on today at 3:25 PM. Their schedule says "All Times
EST"--I can't be sure the schedule in other time zones. Well, at least not
without delaying sending this.
      Today's hours are longer than an hour, as previous showings have
been.  It's on again later with time slots of just an hour.

Fri 12/14  3:25 PM -- 1 hour 5 minutes
Tue 12/25  9:00 PM -- 1 hour
Sun 1/6/13 2:00 PM -- 1 hour

List of kid stars:

http://blog.vh1.com/2012-12-02/here-it-is-the-full-list-of-100-greatest-kid-stars-from-bieber-to-bow-wow/#more-216111

Then-and-now picture of MJH:

http://blog.vh1.com/nggallery/post/and-the-1-greatest-kid-star-of-all-time-is/image/52517

      One final note: I know their online list says she's number 14, and I
suppose that's her number on the show. But I'm not certain I saw them
number her 14 on the show. I know she's near #14. There are some
irregularities in their numbering.

                                                 -Adam Lieberman
                                                  adamlny at earthlink.net