[clarissa] Web List Was Wrong--She's #13 / Re: VH1 Lists MJH as #14 on List of 100 Greatest Kid Stars

Adam Lieberman adamlny at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 28 03:35:22 UTC 2012

At 01:31 PM 12/14/2012 -0500, I wrote:

>      VH1 has been showing a five-part series with a countdown of the "100
> Greatest Kid Stars." Melissa Joan Hart comes up as #14 in "Hour 5," ....

>      One final note: I know their online list says she's number 14, and I
> suppose that's her number on the show. But I'm not certain I saw them
> number her 14 on the show. I know she's near #14. There are some
> irregularities in their numbering.

      I finally caught MJH's  part of the show again, and indeed she is
number 13, not 14 as listed on the Web.  The Web version gave only one
number to Tia and Tamera Mowry, #17.  On VH1, they got both 16 and 17,
pushing Amanda Bynes to 15, Dakota Fanning to 14, and Melissa Joan Hart to
13.  The list online was missing #11.

                                                 -Adam Lieberman
                                                  adamlny at earthlink.net