[clarissa] Clarissa returns in new book by Mitchell Kriegman

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Sat Mar 23 08:33:11 UTC 2013

Well, CEIA creator Mitchell Kriegman seems to have gotten around
Nickelodeon's stranglehold on the Clarissa franchise...

- - -

'Clarissa Explains It All' to return as a new book, 'Things I Can ...
Zap2it.com
Its next stop appears to be "Clarissa Explains It All," the 1991-1994
Nickelodeon sitcom starring Melissa Joan Hart. Thanks to a new book,
"Things I Can't Explain...
<http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/2013/03/clarissa-explains-it-all-to-return-as-a-new-book-things-i-cant-explain.html>

'Clarissa' meets 'Girls'? 'Clarissa Explains It All' continues ...
Entertainment Weekly
by Stephan Lee Watching repeats of Nickelodeon's Clarissa Explains It
All is like opening a neon-colored '90s time capsule, where 15-year-old
Clarissa ...
<http://shelf-life.ew.com/2013/03/22/clarissa-explains-it-all-things-i-cant-explain/>

'Clarissa Explains It All' Continued in a New Novel: But This ...
Hollywood.com
But we children of the '90s sought advice from another sage young woman
-- one who could, quite effectively, explain it all. I'm talking, of
course, ...
<http://www.hollywood.com/news/celebrities/55005271/clarissa-explains-it-all-book-things-i-cant-explain>

Flashback: There Was Almost a Sequel to 'Clarissa Explains it All' ...
StyleBistro
... you'll probably remember the hit kids' and tween show on Nickelodeon
called Clarissa Explains it All, starring Melissa Joan Hart who later
grew up to ...
<http://www.stylebistro.com/Other+Observations/articles/QM7ekP8p-At/Flashback+There+Almost+Sequel+Clarissa+Explains>

- - -

That last Google Alert above is for anyone who still hasn't seen the
'Clarissa' follow-up series pilot (made for CBS but they passed on it).
  You can get it on YouTube (search for "clarissa now pilot"), but the
blog page above also links to the video.

  - dcljr