[clarissa] more about the book

Donald Lancon dcljr at obkb.com
Tue Mar 26 07:49:55 UTC 2013

The rest are a little slower on the uptake...

  - dcljr

- - -

You Guys, a Clarissa Explains It All Book Is Happening, and It Sounds
Darling ...
Glamour (blog)
You Guys, a Clarissa Explains It All Book Is Happening, and It Sounds
Darling! (Hah, Get It?) Behold the 4 Guys Who Will Play Your New ...
<http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/2013/03/clarissa-explains-it-all-book.html>

Clarissa Explains It All Returning in Book Form
Vulture
Finally, it's the Clarissa Explains It All book the world has been
waiting for. According to EW, Clarissa creator Mitchell Kriegman is
writing a where-is-she-now book about Clarissa Darling called Things I
Can't Explain, which is tentatively scheduled ...
<http://www.vulture.com/2013/03/clarissa-explains-it-all-book.html>

Clarissa Explains It All is coming back—in book form
A.V. Club
Clarissa Explains It All is coming back—in book form. Things I Can't
Explain is written by the show's creator, Mitchell Kriegman, and tells
the tale of a 23-year Clarissa's quest to become a real, quirkily
dressed adult. The ex-teen is still a ...
<http://www.avclub.com/articles/clarissa-explains-it-all-is-coming-backin-book-for,94207/>

"Clarissa Explains It All" Will Return to Our Lives In Book Form
Complex.com (blog)
Get ready to feel like it's 1991 again! According to EW, Clarissa
Explains It All is coming back into all of our lives very soon - this
time in book form! Mitchell Kriegman, who created the early 90's
Nickelodeon series which starred a pint-sized ...
<http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2013/03/clarissa-explains-it-all-will-return-to-our-lives-in-book-form>

Clarissa, Now Grown Up, to Explain It All in a New Book
The Mary Sue
The writer responsible for this glorious surge of '90s Nickelodeon
nostalgia is Mitchell Kriegman, who created Clarissa Explains It All
back in the day and has now written Things I Can't Explain, in which
Clarissa is a 23-year-old aspiring journalist ...
<http://www.themarysue.com/clarissa-explains-it-all-book/>

- - -